About Me
Charlene is a wife and mother of four. She resides in York, SC, and assists her husband in the running of their company from home. They are couple’s ministry leaders at their church. She has been involved with the Proverbs 31 Ministries since 1995. She has been in many leadership positions of various women’s and couple’s ministries. She is a graduate of Florence Litteaur’s CLASS (Christian Leaders, Authors, and Speakers Seminar) as well as a Certified Proverbs 31 Ministries Speaker. She is available to speak at events such as conferences, retreats, and banquets.

Charlene can be joined with her husband, Allan to share on marriage and family. They frequently speak on “Charting Life’s Course through Prayer”; “Attitudes of Marriage”; “Is Your Marriage Running on Empty?” They are available for day, weekend, or conference events.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites