HIdden Treasures cont
WOW. I was completely blow away with the comments on yesterdays post. I knew I was convicted but I had no idea what a chord it would strike. I so appreciate all of your stories.

I pray that each and everyone of us will tuck that word picture of looking for treasures in those around us into our hearts and be on the lookout all the time for the treasures God wants us to find.

I did the "random number" thingy and the winner is:
Kris
Lvnglyf73@aol.com
Kris, I will email you today so I can get your gifts mailed to you. Congratulations..


Thanks to everyone that participated in our carnival. I think it was a great success.

Blessings,


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The comments were wonderful, and the post very thought provoking.

Thank you, Charlene - I appreciate the contest and am thrilled to have won! :)

Warmly,
Kris
Lvnglyf73@aol.com

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Guru, what entice you to post an article. This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

cleppopax

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites