The P31 Devotional Book


I am so excited the Proverbs 31 Ministry devotional book is here!!


I know this book will bless you!
I was covering for a friend yesterday(at a local hospital) which happens to be right near the office.
I ran over at lunch a
nd purchased some copies.
I was
looking through the book that afternoon the other ladies in the lab got so excited and inspired. Ladies love new and pretty things. They wanted to know where to get them, so I sold them my copies!!

The book is written by members of the Proverbs 31 Ministries Speaker Team (me included). I am humbled to be a part of this great team. We have all opened ourselves up to share personal stories to inspire you. I find it so incredible that I know these ladies personally and yet their devotions stir my heart and strengthen my walk with our precious Lord on a daily basis.

This great gift idea!

It can be ordered at www.proverbs31.org
go to the resource tab.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites