Happy New Year
Hi to all. I pray that your Christmas was blessed and your New Year will be great. We are looking forward to a wonderful 2009.

As I look back at the last year; I have to say that overall for our family 2008 was a good one. We set some financial goals and personal goals that were mostly met with victory. We were able to get rid of extra debt and I personally lost 18 pounds over the course of the year and did not gain it all back during the holiday. Our kids are doing well. Sarah was discharged from physical and occupational therapy in December, that means she has had a remarkable recovery from her stroke. We are truly praising God and thanking Him for our blessings.

We also know that many others have suffered this past year, our hearts and prayers are with each of you.

I thought I would post a picture of our "Birthday" celebration for Jesus on Christmas day.




Blessings,


1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Happy New Year Charlene! Fun to see your family Christmas picture as you celebrate.

Praising the Lord for His many blessings to you this past year.

May His will be mine in 2009!
Love & prayers,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites