The Word is going forth
I am including a link to the Proverbs 31 Ministry web site homepage today. Wendy Pope had a devotion recently that talked about reading through a chronological bible in one year. The response has been unbelievable.

I love how God can use the simplest of ideas to bring His people in to a closer fellowship with Him.
Please take the time to check it out.

I would also like to send a warm Happy Thanksgiving out to all of you. My family will be taking a week away and spending it with my parents in Florida. We are very much looking forward to no set schedule for several days.

I pray that you will take some time to analyze what you are thankful for and give those praises to God.

Blessings,


3 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Charlene, so wonderful to find you here!! I was so excited when I read about the Bible orders last week - WOW!!! God sure does immeasureably more than we can ask or imagine! I was able to pick up the very same Bible locally here, at a bookstore that was going out of business - it was the last copy and it was 40% off!! Thank You Lord!

Have a wonderful time in Florida. Although it isn't Thanksgiving Day this side of the border, every day is reason to give thanks!

Trust all is well with you. I pray for you often.
Love,
Joy

Blogger Shari Braendel said...

Happy Turkey Day Charlene! I thought I'd jump over and check on you and so glad I did! I hope you and your family have a wonderful time in Florida..you know I just heart that place! heheh! Can't wait to see you at the P31 Christmas party! (don't worry, it's not planned yet, I just figure we'll have one! LOL!)
love you, Shari

Blogger JottinMama said...

I'm reading through the chronological Bible in one year starting Jan. 1st - all because of Wendy's devotional. I knew I wanted to read through the whole thing in 2009 - but was encouraged and inspired to do it with the chronological Bible!

I'm excited about it! Have a lovely Thanksgiving :)

Many Blessings,
Kate :)

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites