Hi to everyone. I am sorry for the long delay in posting. We have been in a season that seems to be non-stop. I have been traveling with work quite a bit lately and when I am not traveling I am striving to catch up on all of the school work with the kids. Of course there is football and cheer leading and all that goes with it. Allan has been busy as well.

No excuses just life happening for the Kidd family.

I have to ask if anyone has seen the movie "Fireproof"? It is the most incredible movie about relationships. If you have not had the chance make the time and go. Married couples should go together, it will bless your socks off!!!!











View this link and see for yourself.
If you have seen the movie let me know how it impacted you.

Blessings,


4 Comments:

Blogger Joy Junktion said...

Well, I have missed you but understand the busyness of life.

My husband and I went to see 'Fireproof' opening weekend. It was great. I just found out that they published the "love dare" book. I am looking forward to purchasing a copy so we can enhance our relationship.

Glad you are doing well.
Blessings, Cindy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlene,
Yaaayyyy! You are back! I understand busy seasons occur, so thank you for taking time out to post for us.

My hubby and I also saw Fireproof on opening weekend. Our church actually bought group tickets and the youth group babysat for our children. It was wonderful. We are also finishing a sermon series on it, as well as a group Bible study. God-sized things are happening with a few couples in our church. It has been exciting to see.

What I loved, as a wife, about this movie is that it didn't show like a chick flick. This was important to me, knowing that Hubby was going too.

We have had many great conversations about this movie. I cannot tell you how much it has impacted both of us. I highly recommend it.

Glad you are back. Thanks again for letting us know how you are doing.
Kristen

Blogger Joyful said...

Hey Charlene, glad to have you back!

Unfortunately, "Fireproof" has not come to Canada yet. I keep waiting and hoping! I saw the trailer and it looks so wonderful. We own both the other movies, "Facing the Giants" and "Flywheel". Can't wait to see this one too!!!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Love & prayers,
Joy

Yes! I saw Fireproof just before it stopped showing. The crisis pregnancy center I work for paid for all us volunteers to go out one night for "dinner and a movie" and that was the movie they took us to. I loved it! Can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can buy it and then pass it around to a lot of people who didn't go to see it!

I think today is the first time I've visited your blog.

God bless,
Marilyn

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites