Taking time to meet with Jesus
One of my favorite times of year is the fall.

I came across this picture and wanted to share it with you. I imagine places like this in heaven, and I picture myself walking and talking with Jesus. Then I am convicted; I realize that I do not need to wait until I am in heaven to spend time in my saviors presence.




I have printed it out and put it in my planner, to remind me to seek Him at all times throughout my day.

As we are entering into a busy time with many events, practices, games, homework etc., that pull on us, I pray that we would take the time to slow down and sit at the feet of our Lord.


Blessings,


5 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Gorgeous picture!

I think of the words to an old hymn,
"And He walks with me, and He talks with me, and He tells me I am His own, and the joy we share as we tarry there none other has ever known".

Being still and knowing that He is God,
Joy

Blogger Joy Junktion said...

I'd love to be sitting on the bank of that little river now.
Fall IS the time of slowing down and getting prepared for the great works of winter.
Blessings, Cindy

Blogger Julie Gillies said...

What a beautiful picture.

Autumn is my all-time favorite. The crisp air, beautiful foliage, hot apple cider and warm donuts. Oh, a girl in Florida can DREAM!

Blogger Bonita said...

Beautiful picture and thanks for the reminder. I was amazed that my schedule looked relatively clear and then I flipped to September. I can't believe how fast this month has filled up! This is a great reminder to keep Jesus first.

Blogger Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Hi Charlene,
What a beautiful picture! I love fall, it's my favorite season!!

I often think about heaven and what it will be like. Because here on earth, I can get too busy and stop focusing on God, bad move. Thank you for this reminder to keep God in my day because comuning with Him is the most important thing!

Love you!
Sonya

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites