12 Days of Christmas
As we return from a wonderful week away in sunny Florida with my family and turn our focus to the next holiday I find myself back to juggling in full force.

I have to fly to Philly on Thursday with a return on Friday just in time to meet Allan at a Client party. He has to be in
Charleston, SC (4 hours away from us) on Thursday as well, so we are in the process of scheduling coverage for the kids!! Saturday Katie is in a Christmas production, then on Sunday we go for our annual ski trip (more on that later).

Then I fly to
Ft. Lauderdale and back on Monday.

Okay, I am exhausted and it is only Monday morning.

I wanted to make you aware of a great blog event going on.

Starting this week m
y friend Karen Ehman has put together a Twelve Days of Christmas give-away.

I'll let Karen describe it in her own words.


So, beginning next Monday, December 1st, I’ll be hosting a 12 Days of CHRISTmas giveaway right here on my little ole’ blog. Each day December 1-12, in addition to giving you some of my most requested yuletide ideas and easy recipes, I’ll also be featuring one of my fellow Proverbs 31 speakers in a short profile and asking them a holiday question. Then, you answer the same question by leaving a comment and you will be entered into the giveaway. Each day will have a different present for you; a helpful book, an inspirational cd, a fooffy-girly gift or giftcard for a Starbucks. The purpose is to give you ideas and a small cyber-break from the hustle and bustle at your house.

Please stop over there and get in on some of the fun!!!
Blessings,


3 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

WOW - you are busy! Praying the Lord will continue to direct your path and give you peace and times of refreshing.

Always wonderful to read what's happening in your life.
Love & prayers,
Joy

Blogger JottinMama said...

May you find joy, energy, faith, and fun in your busy schedule!

I'm gonna head over to Karen's blog - thanks for the info!

Have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Kate :)

Blogger Renee Swope said...

Thanks for stopping by to say hello at my blog! I so appreciate your prayers for JJ. He's getting better each day. Still on fluids but he's making it!

We hope to get a family ski trip in December. Sounds like it's an annual thing for your family. Such a fun way to be together.

Safe travels to you this week!
Renee

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites