Join me in the Faith Challenge
My friend Tracie Miles is issuing a "Faith Challenge" for the next five days. Please follow the link to her blog for the details.

As we enjoyed some quick family time at an indoor water park resort this week. I got the pleasure of riding the "Howlin Tornado" this water slide has a 100 foot drop into a bowl of rapids. My first time down I was facing backwards; so I did not know what was coming. I was okay though because I had the assurance that the ride was safe or the resort could not allow people to go on it.

I thought about the many roads I take in life and how many times I can not see what is ahead of me. I know that God has a life plan for me, and it is good not to bring me harm. But I must confess that all to often I am not at peace trusting in Him, I am too busy trying to manipulate my own turns.

How about you? Are you trusting of God's plans when you are in a drop zone or are you trying to turn it your way?


Praise report; my computer is up and running again.

Blessings,


1 Comments:

Anonymous Donna B said...

Sounds like a great time.I would have to say,I'm not sure if I could of gone backwards lol.God Bless.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites