The Winner is!!
I was so incredibly blessed by all the comments and ideas that everyone shared.

I wanted to highlight a few:
Nancy who lost her son but has somehow found a way to be an encourager. We are praying for you.

For the precious family that has had to put their grandmother in a nursing home. If you scroll down you will see a tribute to my husbands grandmother. She is in a nursing home too. You are so right about all of the precious stretcher carriers that work their.

Thank you Darci for reaching out to another that is going through the heart ache you have experienced. That is such a great testimony and that is exactly what the Father wants us to do.

For all the ladies who have took to time to share, and pray on the spot for needs others had.

The winner is:
I loved this devotion. Unfortunately, I feel like I am the one in need of being carried in the stretcher to the feet of Christ. Please pray for me.
erinborden@gmail.com
I will email you to get your address.
I hope all of you will continue to visit and let me know how God is using you.
Blessings,


4 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Charlene, your devotional was so timely for me. It inspired the post I wrote today - early this morning when I couldn't sleep - and the response of ladies willing to pray (both through comments and personal e-mails) has blessed me abundantly. Prayer IS the greater work. Thanks for reminding us of that so beautifully.
Have a wonderful Easter,
Because He lives,
Joy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Charlene and friends in Christ, I feel so lucky to have been chosen the winner in this drawing! Thank you. But more than lucky, I feel so blessed to have been included in your prayers. I cannot believe that people that I have never met would mention me in their prayers. Thank you so much. Your prayers contiinue to give me strength and encouragement.
erinborden@gmail.com

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

Happy Easter Charlene. I'm praying that you and your family have a meaningful holiday.

Blessings,
Jodie
"Pearls"

Blogger Joyful said...

Charlene, thank you for visiting my blog and encouraging me. I love that you're already talking about the "victory speech"! God is able.

This morning we sang an old hymn in church that ministered so deeply to my heart:
"I hear the Savior say
Your strength indeed is small.
Child of weakness, watch and pray
Find in Me your all in all."

Looking to Him not to just give me strength, but BE my strength.

Thank you for praying for me.
Blessings today, because He lives,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites