A quick catch up
It has been a busy time since I posted last week. I woke up last Wednesday without a voice. I did not feel bad, I just could not talk. If you are not from the Carolina's we have this thing in the springtime called "pollen". It can be hard on some people. I spent the next 3 days the brunt of many jokes because of my voice. My next door neighbor wanted to know if I was going through puberty finally with a voice change ( I am not sure I thought it was that funny).

On Friday afternoon our youngest starts screaming, crying and holding her left ear at 3pm. It came out of no where. She had not been sick, did not have a fever, but I knew what was happening. Off to urgent care we go. She gets a nice shot in the bottom because she has an ear drum about to burst!!! Fortunately by the next day she was in less pain and feeling better.

On Sunday afternoon my 12 year old comes in from mowing the lawn, he is crying and holding his jaw. We did our best to get him through the night and headed to the dentist this morning. It turns out his 12 year old molar is coming in and causing the pain and swelling. We have to do the Tylenol and Ibuprofin thing for a few days, and hope that it breaks the skin quickly!! I thought my children were done with teething pain.

Also, I walked into our office (it is upstairs in our home), to find the modem and the router laying on the floor. They had fallen off my desk (the reason is still a mystery). I looked and the lights and things seemed fine. NOT!!! My husband noticed a few minutes later that the home/office network was not working. None of the computers could talk to each other, and only the main one could go online. That means he cannot get his work done smoothly. It is the end of the day on Monday, and we are still not working yet. We are now waiting for the repair person to come in.

That is all for now. I am ready for some quieter moments.
Blessings,


2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

So sorry to hear of all of your troubles. I just blogged about all the troubles we experienced since we arrived home from vacation to Florida just a few days ago. I keep telling myself, "God is not surprised by what is happening in my life." My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aren't we glad we know who is in control! "Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world"

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites