Sound the Trumpets
Have you ever wanted to learn how to speak to or share with a group of people; or maybe you have some thing you want to share in writing; are you in a leadership position in women's ministry; do you know or have a teenage daughter?

If that is you I have the answer.

Go to the "She Speaks" link on my side bar, it is under "Miscellaneous". You can click on that picture and it will take you right to the P31 site.

This is one conference that you do not want to miss. It is 3 power packed days of inspiration and teaching. You will get to hang out with a few hundred girls and laugh and cry. It is a life changing event.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to look at the groom also. I'll never forget the look on my husbands face that day. My son is getting married in May and Iv already thought of that moment. I think it's so neat that Jesus used the bride and the groom as an example of His love for us. How amazing He is..
love
Vanessa

Blogger MelissaTaylor.org said...

She Speaks is so life changing and the registration has begun. The office phones are ringing and registrations are flying in. Charlene, thanks for mentioning this. I can't wait until it gets here to see old friends and meet new ones who (as Micca says) are all in love with the same man! Jesus!

Love you,
Melissa

Blogger Celly B said...

Charlene,
Thanks for recommending the conference. I believe that this is an area where God is leading me, but I'm not sure. How do you balance family and your writing?

That was a great cover photo and article in P31 Woman Magazine, by the way!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites