Prince Charming in a Picture
During day two of cleaning I found lots of pictures. I also found so much stuff, that I have a half full garage with what will surely be a big yard sale!!!

I received so many nice comments on my wedding video, I thought I would show you a couple of pictures from that fairytale day.


You can not see the back of the dress, but it is tiny buttons all the way down the back. The other picture is us waltzing our first dance, and the second picture on that page is "The Electric Slide"!! Yes you can do the slide in a wedding gown.

I have really enjoyed looking back on my wedding. Thanks for joining me down memory lane.

Have a wonderful day. For those of you who are married, take a few minutes and look at your wedding pictures. See if you can re-discover your prince charming again.

Blessings,


4 Comments:

Blogger Van said...

Thanks for inviting me to return - to take a look at your wedding pics. You both look absolutely stunning together. I love to look at my wedding pictures to remind myself how hopeful I was that day. Something else. I too had a wedding dress that covered me completely arms, neck... Today it is impossible to find anything but a strapless dress. Glad I didn't have to deal with a strapless cuz before babies I had NOTHING that would have held that dress up!

Blogger Rachel Olsen said...

I agree - you look mahvalous!!

Blogger Susanne Scheppmann said...

Charlene,
It's amazing how fast time flies, isn't it. But how fun to look back and enjoy the memories!

Susanne

Blogger Micca said...

You looked Beauitful!
My niece got engaged this Thanksgiving so she’s been looking at everybody’s wedding pictures. She had the best time looking at mine…that’s because I looked like a SNOW BEAST! Have you ever seen the movie, “My Big Fat Greek Wedding?” That was me!
Hug,
Micca

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites