How time flys
This has been an emotional week. My first child turned 14. We spent time looking at some pictures from her years of growth, I just do not know where the time went. As we are embarking on a new journey with an emotional drama queen for the next few years (by faith and prayer it won't be too bad), I have found myself missing the cuddly little one I gave birth to all those years ago.

Anyway, I thought I would show you a couple of pictures of my precious Katie.



She is truly a blessing. Happy birthday to our "Special K".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites