Camp Kidd
As I told you in the last post daddy is out of town. At the suggestion of Melissa (see her blog, we both had a similar challenge with our kids. I left a comment explaining my similar experience) I decided to hold a weekend camp out. We blew up the air mattress and turned on the fire place in my room and hung out together. We giggled and talked with the only light in the room coming from the fire.

We slept in late on Saturday morning (8:30am - that is late for the kids). Saturday was spent playing in the back yard swinging, riding the dirt bikes and go cart along with a walk on the horse trail around our neighborhood.

Sarah on the swings.
Ryan and David riding.




Ryan catching air!!







We had hot chocolate that night and camped in mom's room again!! Over all it was a good lazy weekend.

Today was back to school and mom got to clean up all the mess.

Blessings,

PS the air mattress popped, too much fun I suppose!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

So glad you were able to have some real memory times with your kids - popped air mattress and all! :) Hope your last couple days before hubbie arrives home goes well.

Blogger Joyful said...

Sounds like you had a weekend to remember. Glad all is going well. These are the memories that your children (and you) will cherish for a lifetime.
Praying for you as you anticipate your husbands return.
Blessings,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites