Clean Up, CLean up, everybody do there share!!
Since my precious husband is coming home tonight I felt like I should tidy up a bit, especially after the "CAMP KIDD" (See the previous post) weekend.

Then I received this email, and well I decided I would follow the advice!! Enjoy.





This is me after a Allan has been gone for a week!!!



HOW TO CLEAN THE HOUSE
1. Open a new file on your PC.
2. Name it "Housework."
3. Send it to the RECY
CLE BIN.
4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN.
5. You
r PC will ask you, "Are you sure you want
To delete Housework permanently?"
6. Calmly answer, "Yes," and press mouse button firmly......
7. Feel better?
Works for me!



This is me delegating the clean up duties!!


I hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday.
Blessings,





2 Comments:

Blogger Bonita said...

I'm off to open that file! Hee hee

Blogger Kelley said...

Oh that is the tip of the year! Thanks for sharing...

~~Kelley

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites